- Facility Equipment List
- Single-Line Diagram
- Relay List
- Trip Scheme (if applicable)
- Three-Line Diagram (systems >= 30 kW)
- Completed Exhibit A
- Completed Exhibit D
- Signature Page - Appendix II or Appendix II-A
Prior to operating your system continuously, an inspection is required to verify compliance with our Standard Interconnection Agreement Rule 14H.
Scheduling of the test requires a two (2) week lead time.
The inspection will verify the following:
- The installation, including equipment ratings, matches the issued Single Line Diagram.
- The Inverter(s) meet UL-1741 standard nameplate.
- The manual disconnect switch is properly labeled.
- No backfeed - The customer simulates a "loss of utility" power to the system by opening the disconnect switch or breaker. The customer must have a qualified person to measure, with a voltmeter, that there is no backfeed at the open disconnect switch.*
* For liability purposes Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc. will not operate your equipment and so we ask that you provide a qualified person/electrician to be available to conduct the test.
2 Party Agreement with HECO <10 kW - To access Exhibit A, Exhibit D and Signature Page
2 Party Agreement with HECO >10 kW - To access Exhibit A, Exhibit D and Signature Page
3 Party Agreement with HECO <10 kW - To access Exhibit A, Exhibit D and Signature Page
3 Party Agreement with HECO >10 kW - To access Exhibit A, Exhibit D and Signature Page
E-mail AND mail completed forms to the following addresses:
HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC COMPANY
ATTN: Standard Interconnection Agreement; SN-CP10
P.O. Box 2750
Honolulu, HI 96840-0001